[Closed] Call for Speakers - Online talks - TossConf2023 - Sept 2023

@iamadhee Acknowledged. Can you please share which session(morning or evening) and mention the exact start time of your talk on that day.

Hello,
I would like to give a talk on Scikit Learn and how applying machine learning algorithms have become extremely easy by leveraging this python library.

Topic: ML Made Easy With Scikit Learn
Category(Talk/Session/Bootcamp/Workshop) : Talk
About the topic: Applying ML algorithms and various ML techniques using Scikit Learn
Estimated time: 45 mins
Name: Praveen R
Email: praveenr2998@gmail.com

@Praveen_R1 Acknowledged

Please help to share your date preference and time based on above available dates.

செப்டம்பர் 10:
விஜயராகவன் - கிட்லேப் - ஓர் அறிமுகம்!
1 மணி நேரம்

பிரித்திவிராஜ் - ஜாவா லேம்டா (lambda) - ஓர் அறிமுகம்
1 மணிநேரம்

இருவருமே காலை நேரம்.

1 Like

இன்னும் ஓரிருவருடன் பேசிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறேன். உறுதிப்படுத்திவிட்டுச் சொல்கிறேன்.

A humble request
Is it possible to give same intro talk of lambda in another open sourced language?

Because they still haven’t set the licensing clear on java.

@iamadhee @Praveen_R1, விஜயராகவன் and பிரித்திவிராஜ். Please make sure you have a linux or any open source operating system while presenting the talk.

If you don’t have please inform here so we can sort out some arrangements for you

@muthu Acknowledged

கேட்டுச் சொல்கிறேன்.

We got enough online speakers for this week. We windup the call for speakers - online talks - TossConf2023. Thank you all to share your knowledge through TossConf2023.

1 Like

if any other speaker are available, can present or share your knowledge through Upcoming FOSS events and meeting.

Thank you all.

@parameshwar @Kalai_arasan please amend my talk based on other slots available on 10th Sep and let me know the available timing options

Schedule

sep 9
10:00 Raja vasanth
11:00 @Sakhil
17:00 @iamadhee
18:30 @Praveen_R1

Sep 10
10:00 Vijaragavan
11:00 Prithivraj
17:00 @GoldAyan
18:00 @nihaal

Hope this schedule works for all