Git push is not working after update on my clone repository with "Directory updated files"

What should I need to do to recover from avoiding below errors on GIT push operations.

vm@OSNAME:~/shell_program_practice/ansible-practices/shell_programming_practices$ git remote add origin ansible-practices/shell_programming_practices at master · G-cell-coder/ansible-practices · GitHub
vm@OSNAME:~/shell_program_practice/ansible-practices/shell_programming_practices$ git remote add origin GitHub - G-cell-coder/ansible-practices
error: remote origin already exists.
vm@OSNAME:~/shell_program_practice/ansible-practices/shell_programming_practices$ git remote add master GitHub - G-cell-coder/ansible-practices
vm@OSNAME:~/shell_program_practice/ansible-practices/shell_programming_practices$ git log
commit 608da26c4bcc9bc1596c2bbe832f046a4cd11fb1 (HEAD → master)
Author: G-cell-coder
Date: Sat May 11 16:12:22 2024 +0530

Adding the shell programming practices

================>
After perforiming addition of directory named - “sub_dir” on the cloned repository : Expected to get pushed updated “sub_dir” updates with my repository.

vm@OSNAME:~/shell_program_practice/ansible-practices/shell_programming_practices$ git push origin master
fatal: ‘origin’ does not appear to be a git repository
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.

where and how to check the access rights :

If anybody can spend 15 to 30 mins of time on this - please confirm at comments section

Hi guhan,

Few questions

1. Run the below cmd to show the current remote you configured
git remote -v
  1. Is the repository owner email and pushing local email config same email ?

If they are not, did you give access to the remote repo for the new email user in local for pushing

இந்த சிக்கல் தொடர்கின்றதா என்று கூறவும்.

இந்த தலைப்பில் விவாதம் தொடராததால் விடை கிடைக்கவில்லை என்று முடிக்கிறோம்.