KanchiLUG's Call for Speakers for Monthly Meet

Hi All,
Kanchi Linux Users Group, Kanchipuram [ KanchiLUG ] has been spreading awareness on Free/Open Source Software (F/OSS) in Kanchipuram since November 2006

KanchiLUG Monthly meet is going to be held on upcoming Mar 12, 2023 through an online meeting platform called Jitsi meet at 16:00 IST.

We are inviting speakers to give a talk on things they have been working on FOSS Technologies like Linux, Free/Libre/Open Source Softwares/Technologies, Open Source Programming Languages/Frameworks etc.

This is an open stage for talking about open source. You can be at any experience level (from beginners to advanced) . We are very happy to schedule your session and listen to your open source experience.

Follow the below steps to give a talk in this week’s meeting:
Step 1: If you are already a member of KanchiLUG mailing list you can skip this step1
If you are not a member of KanchiLUG mailing list then,
Go to this Link
Follow the procedure mentioned in that link to join the mailing list.
(Note: You must be a member of the mailing list to send a mail to the mailing list)

Step 2: send a mail to kanchilug@freelists.org with below mentioned details
Topic:
Description:
Duration:
Your Name:
About Yourself:

You will get a confirmation mail within 24 hrs.
Note: If you haven’t received any reply mail within 24 hrs, you can remind me in my personal mail id : stark20236@gmail.com.

Entry is free!
Feel free to share this to your friends

1 Like

Hi everyone,

KanchiLUG Monthly meet is going to be held on upcoming Mar 12, 2023 through an online meeting platform called Jitsi meet at 16:00 IST.

No speakers sent their willingness to share in this Monthly meet for march.
Of course other coordinators offered that they can take any linux topic for this meet. But the actual purpose of the Monthly meet is for learners to share their learnings not the co-ordinators themselves.

Also I am not available this weekend, you might have seen this in the call for hosts mail. That mail too didn’t get any response.

So I hereby cancel this Monthly meeting for the Month of march on Mar 12, 2023
Due to unavailability of hosts we cannot even conduct a weekly discussion this week

Have a fun and great weekend everyone!

Hi All,
Kanchi Linux Users Group, Kanchipuram [ KanchiLUG ] has been spreading awareness on Free/Open Source Software (F/OSS) in Kanchipuram since November 2006

KanchiLUG Monthly meet is going to be held on upcoming Apr 09, 2023 through an online meeting platform called Jitsi meet at 16:00 IST.

We are inviting speakers to give a talk on things they have been working on FOSS Technologies like Linux, Free/Libre/Open Source Softwares/Technologies, Open Source Programming Languages/Frameworks etc.

This is an open stage for talking about open source. You can be at any experience level (from beginners to advanced) . We are very happy to schedule your session and listen to your open source experience.

Step 1: If you are already a member of KanchiLUG mailing list you can skip this step1
Go to this Link
(Note: You must be a member of the mailing list to send a mail to the mailing list)

Topic:
Description:
Duration:
Your Name:
About Yourself:

Note: If you haven’t received any reply mail within 24 hrs, you can remind me in my personal mail id : stark20236@gmail.com.

Entry is free!

Call For Speakers - May 14, 2023

Hi All,

KanchiLUG Monthly meet is going to be held on upcoming May 14, 2023 through an online meeting platform called Jitsi meet at 16:00 IST.

Go to this Link

Topic:
Description:
Duration:
Your Name:
About Yourself:

Entry is free!

1 Like

Call For Speakers - Jun 11, 2023

Hi All,

KanchiLUG Monthly meet is going to be held on upcoming Jun 11, 2023 through an online meeting platform called Jitsi meet at 16:00 IST.

Go to this Link

Topic:
Description:
Duration:
Your Name:
About Yourself:

Entry is free!

Hi everyone,

I am really sorry for sending this call for speakers very delayed. It should have been out on Monday this week. But I am sending this on friday.

I will make sure this won’t happen again

Please don’t hesitate to send your willingness to give the talk!

Call For Speakers - Jul 09, 2023

Hi All,

KanchiLUG Monthly meet is going to be held on upcoming Jul 09, 2023 through an online meeting platform called Jitsi meet at 16:00 IST.

Go to this Link

Topic:
Description:
Duration:
Your Name:
About Yourself:

Entry is free!

Call For Speakers - Oct 08, 2023

Hi All,

KanchiLUG Monthly meet is going to be held on upcoming Oct 08, 2023 through an online meeting platform called Jitsi meet at 16:00 IST.

Go to this Link

Topic:
Description:
Duration:
Your Name:
About Yourself:

Entry is free!

Call For Speakers - Nov 19, 2023

Hi All,

KanchiLUG Monthly meet is going to be held on upcoming Nov 19, 2023 through an online meeting platform called Jitsi meet at 16:00 IST.

Go to this Link

Topic:
Description:
Duration:
Your Name:
About Yourself:

Entry is free!

Call For Speakers - Dec 10, 2023

Hi All,

KanchiLUG Monthly meet is going to be held on upcoming Dec 10, 2023 through an online meeting platform called Jitsi meet at 16:00 IST.

Go to this Link

Topic:
Description:
Duration:
Your Name:
About Yourself:

Entry is free!

Call For Speakers - Feb 11, 2024

Hi All,

KanchiLUG Monthly meet is going to be held on upcoming Feb 11, 2024 through an online meeting platform called Jitsi meet at 16:00 IST.

Go to this Link

Topic:
Description:
Duration:
Your Name:
About Yourself:

Entry is free!

Call For Speakers - Mar 10, 2024

Hi All,

KanchiLUG Monthly meet is going to be held on upcoming Mar 10, 2024 through an online meeting platform called Jitsi meet at 16:00 IST.

Go to this Link

Topic:
Description:
Duration:
Your Name:
About Yourself:

Entry is free!

Call For Speakers - Apr 14, 2024

Hi All,

KanchiLUG Monthly meet is going to be held on upcoming Apr 14, 2024 through an online meeting platform called Jitsi meet at 16:00 IST.

Go to this Link

Topic:
Description:
Duration:
Your Name:
About Yourself:

Entry is free!